FX hedging use forecast to increase among SMEs
(12 July 2018 - Australia) East & Partners has released its global FX hedging report, The Risks and Returns of Hedging, looking at the differing approaches and attitudes to FX hedging across global markets.
The research highlights top providers in each market as well as forecast FX and hedging growth as told by business, to support our clients’ internal growth and development strategies.
Key demand side insights include:
- Importers and exporters derive 68% of annual business turnover from international markets on average
- 12.2% average growth forecast in enterprise value of hedged FX
- 5% increase in number of enterprises using more FX risk management products
- Singaporean enterprises carry the highest FX hedge ratio as a proportion of overall annual turnover
The research presents detailed responses from 12,106 importers and exporters operating across Australia, Canada, France, Hong Kong, Singapore, United Kingdom and USA. Further research based insights include:
- FX Provider Wallet Share by country
- Average Product Satisfaction - Forward FX and FX Options
- FX Provider Market Share by country
- Percentage of FX Turnover Hedged by Country, Segment & Sector
- Best of breed FX Provider Mind Share leader by country
- Current and forecast currency usage by country as a share of current business – USD, EUR, RMB, NZD, GBP, JPY
To access the report click here