The Great Switch: Major Corporates are Ready for Blockchain – but can Banks Deliver?
East & Partners and Payments Cards & Mobile have partnered to create the world’s first guide to developing future strategies for corporate, B2B and consumer payments.
The “The Great Switch: Major Corporates are Ready for Blockchain – but can Banks Deliver?” report is scheduled for client delivery September 26.
Analysis and reporting by country is based on direct interviews with 900 C-suite professionals across nine key markets in Europe, North America, the Middle East and Asia.
We are observing evidence of corporates being seriously conflicted between the opportunities and risks of engaging with DLT / stablecoin / CBDC payment solutions. CFOs are seeking support that in many instances is not yet forthcoming.
Topics covered include
- Compliance challenges faced by those accepting digital currencies
- The current user experience when using digital currencies and how to improve it
- Key areas for early adoption of blockchain/digital currencies and risk factors
- Current bank offerings in digital currencies/blockchain and where these need to improve
- Where regulators should focus their efforts going forward in digital currencies