East & Partners Asia Open Markets Briefings
|DATE||Wednesday 1st August, 2018|
|TIME||9:30am to 10:30am|
About the Asia Open Markets Briefing
Asia is one of the most competitive banking and payments markets in the world, as strong regional banks compete with the biggest global players, driving enhanced corporate expectations from their providers.
China’s trillion-dollar Belt and Road Initiative(BRI) is expected to impact a significant chunk of the world’s economy, as this initiative aims to connect Asia, Africa and Europe promoting economic cooperation among countries in the region. The multilateral project has the potential to connect the world through building infrastructure and boosting financial and trade ties, covering one-third of global GDP and have huge total global trade impact in goods and services.
With this ongoing BRI, East & Partners is presenting an update using the firm’s deep “voice of the market” insights on the extraordinary changes and impact across global payments markets. Corporates, banks and payment providers will be joining us in this complimentary market briefing.
A private, by invitation-only briefing session on the latest key findings of East’s Asia and Global banking insights, drawn from its extensive research programs with business owners, CFOs and treasurers. The briefing will focus in-particular on:
• 2018/2019 Growth outlook – How are China corporates coping and aligning business strategies of going global?
• Trade finance focus: What are the opportunities under Belt and Road Initiative(BRI)?
• Corporate pain points – Growth sector opportunities Vs Challenges on Cash & FX trends in Hong Kong and Greater China
• RMB Hub Roadmap –Hong Kong corporates’ role in global offshore RMB business to boost cross-border investment and digital payments
• Cybersecurity concerns in adopting digital payments
The briefing is designed to help business unit heads, product leaders and lead marketing roles navigate second half 2018/2019 year ahead.
Hosted by: Paul Dowling, Principal Analyst, East & Partners Asia
Sangiita Yoong, Lead Analyst Asia, East & Partners Singapore
Continental breakfast will start serving from 9:00 am. Invitation is complimentary.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance or for further information